New merb based blog
Posted by Jim Morris on Tue Jan 13 23:33:26 -0800 2009
I just replaced the blog engine I was using (an older version of Typo) with a custom one I just wrote in Merb. It should look identical to the old typo based blog, as I used the same theme.
Hopefully I imported the data correctly so all old article url's that are scattered all over will still bring up the correct article and the RSS feeds should continue to work.
(let me know if they don't)
I'll write more about using Merb with the Sequel ORM later.
For now the code for this blog engine (which is very minimal in its functionality) is checked into github http://github.com/wolfmanjm/wolfmanblog/tree/master
So anyone interested in Merb and using Sequel as the ORM can look at that code for examples.